***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, October 14, 2005

LoVe

I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord.
-Philippians 3:8
An ounce of heart knowledge is worth a ton of head learning.
The more I know of my Beloved, the more i will want to know.
The higher i climb, the loftier will be the summits that invite my eager footsteps.
Thank you for the dream last nite...thank you for answering my prayer in the dream...may i be the 'me' i am in the dream...that all i do, i do for u and in u.
Thank you for the 15 mins' walk home with Danny...thank you for the 15 mins that u have given us last nite....for i am comforted by his presence and care...his love and concern..thank you for strengthening our relationship and putting a desire in us....a desire for u and a desire for each other... thank you for helpng us to lean on u at this time when both of us are so stretched...thank you for sustaining us...
May u guide us forevermore to stay in u and to love u and those around us...u are love, Jesus is the manifestation of your love to me, may the holy Spirit put in me a heart of love to imitate Christ.
Thank you for my loving parents and the wonderful friends in my life...may u teach me to love...
May u teach me to love those that i do not noe as well...those out there in the mission field and those out there who are suffering...those i learn about in the news...those u allow me to gain knowledge of....Expand my horizon that i may see more of your creation and learn wat it means to love everyone...not just as a response to your commandment, a disciplined and obedient act but love that is passionate from within... truly that love may overflow to their lives and bless them...that prayers will be lifted for them.
In Jesus' name i pray, Amen.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's so sweet that ur relationship is with depth. There seems to be a deep understanding of each other and also deep sensitivity to each others' feelings and needs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me