***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bring me Home

Dear God,

I want to pace my life and walk in you once again.

Growing up and learning to walk independently without the church has not been easy but it seems like a journey that all will go through where our time are diversified to let us parent our children, work for your glory and also live and breathe and rest.

I thank you for all that you are teaching me. How I have enlarge my capacity to manage the immense portfolio in a a short two months. I'm growing in my talents and gifts but let me not be lost in everything.

Let me find the time to seek you single-heartedly. Let me find time to dwell in you DAILY so that I can find you.

Please my Lord,

Loving you,

Ariel


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me