***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Radical Ministry

I realised that every pair of flag that i own relates a story of God's Grace in my life and His Blessings when He calls me into ministry.

Currently, i have 4 pairs of flags, 2 individual flags, A Jerusalem Flag and a tamborine...many which speaks of divine encounters and God's handprints over the lives of man.

My first pair of dancing flags is a gift from Israel, a confirmation of my call to dance to worship God. It carries with it the story of me learning to listen to the audible voice of God and following His instructions, visions given and prayers answered - The flags i used to dance before the nations, my first dance, first instructions and disciplines on dancing and first entry into the throneroom.

My second pair of flags speaks of God's Mercy and Love. I knew i cannot lend my flag to another but i did, because he is so dear to me and i thot the Lord won't mind...but the flag tore after the worship session. I knew i had to get it back but by the time i heeded the call, it was too late. A hard lesson that ended with a pleasant surprise! I knew i had to get a replacement though i din noe how...eventually the flag maker decided to replace it for free for me and when it came, i realised it was bigger and of better material....Praise GOd!

My third pair of flags was impressed upon my heart for some time before i ordered it. It was only when i collected my flags when i realised that this very pair was the last they are going to offer at the current price. After this very last flag, the prices of this particular pair will go up. Praise God coz had i waited for the flags and not requested for them, i would have to pay more.

My fourth pair of flags felt kinda extra for me initially coz they are basic twirling flags for my dance class. I spent hours sitting in the room without being able to settle on a flag because nothing caught my eye and heart. I was ready to settle for a second best and to buy it for the class and chuck it aside thereafter. The whole week i knew i needed to get a pair of flags on Miracles (New Wine) but i told God i din have the money or the desire to keep a prophetic twirling flags. But yesterday i chanced upon another series that left my heart pounding and suits the dance course criteria. Praise God! I could have settled for the second best...but He came through and helped me to get what my heart and spirit desires.

My tamborine was a gift from Hansel. A gift given to him to be brought to Israel till the Lord wakens me to dance before it was handed over to me. Praise God!

My Jerusalem Flag carries a story of me blessing jews in Jerusalem, the first encounter i have to pray over a Jew, over someone who loves Singapore and wishes he will be able to travel here someday...a day of God's divine guidance. A day when i realised the other meaning to my name beside the Lioness of God, Ariel also means Jerusalem. Yup, that's y it is a Jerusalem Flag... :)

All my bags for my dancing flags are also free, all given free of charge, answered prayers. What can i say but God, You are so good to me!

***The only 2 single large flags, i knew the Lord guided me to get them for a purpose though i dunno y as yet but i believe in time i will understand y i have to get them and for what purposes did they end up with me.

All in all, i just feel so blessed and thankful...He who calls me to a ministry will bless and guide me, He will provideth and as for me, i just need to follow obediently, boldly and radically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me