***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Faith vs works

There was a time when i lived by faith and not by works...
Coz i had nothing but faith
There was a time when i live by faith but more by works...
Because i thot i was ready.
But now,
I am beginning to realise that...
There is no room for works, only faith...
And my works has to become a product of my faith,
Coz the more i learn about God...
the more i realise there is so little in man....
What works has we but that which the Lord has given for us to live out by faith that it will bring results....
Coz only God makes everything grow...
I am only watering....
Let faith be accompanied by works and let works become a product of faith...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me