***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Testify about my God

Yesterday I told God i need to meet Him...
I need Him to meet me...
:)
I have learnt over these few months that God would meet man...
He met Moses in the Tent of Meeting...
And i've always wanted to meet him...
And He reveals Himself from time to time...
Yesterday...i needed to meet Him...
Exodus 33: 18
Moses said,' Please show me your glory.'
As i spread myself under the stars...
I heard the whisper of the wind...
And saw the spectacular sky slowly engulfed by the thick passing clouds...
I saw this...
And i was afraid...
I was amazed...
I was in awe of the Majesty of my Lord...
Who can stand before Him?
Let alone see His Glory in its Fullness...
Who am I?
Psalm 8
3 When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
4 what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?
And when i did my bible reading later on...
He said this...
Deuteronomy 31:15
And the Lord apeared in the tent in pillar of cloud. And the pillar of cloud stood over the entrance of the tent.

I thot He din reveal Himself to me...but i was wrong...He did and it was so real...and my heart feared and my heart recognised the Lord though my mind failed to see Him..


The Lord has been so real...


Thank you God :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me