***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Let Go and Let God

So many a times, we find ourselves called to do so much....
so many a times it felt too heavy...
so many a times we sought to do it as though it is an obliging and painful task...
We clung on to all that we have as though they were ours, as though we possess them...and only we can work it out with our hands...only we are capable...*snigger*
-But we can only do this much...to cling on for dear life and think that we are at our best...-

We dun seem to realise the existence of the One greater than us who is constantly involved and perpetually by our side, interested in what we are doing...Calling us to where we are now...and deciding what we are doing...

In our striving, we sought to leave our footprints behind in everything...to claim credit...in our striving, the best we can offer is only what the flesh can offer...and everytime the flesh is in control, we are not at our best...dun think the prideful self will concur with this...
And we forgot about the footprints of the One slained for our sake...

We forgot that He is here with us...

We forgot that His Strength is greater than ours...

We wrestle and lay claims on all that we dun have to hold on to...

Including the pain, fears, sufferings, weariness etc.

You said...

'Let me walk with you, use my strength...

child, i am your strength,

my ways are higher than your ways...

seek me out...

i want to carry you through the desert...'

28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."(Matthew 11:28-30)

Yet time and again, we say,

"We feel safer when we are in control..."

Church, Let Go and Let God...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me