***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, March 12, 2007

I was tired but now i am refreshed

work till 5am on Monday...all through Sunday Night...

... ...

slept for 2+ hours before preparing for presentation...

... ...

went for presentation and received my test results

... ...

Cried.

... ...

Slept.

... ...

Cut my hair

... ...

Talked on the phone and went for dinner

... ...


How did God refresh His little Girl?
_____________________________________
by showing me the Fear of the Lord through nature and its wonder...
The clouds and the shooting star...
Through a talk with Gerard...
Through a time of prayer...
Through a talk with Hansel...
... ...
Through the rest (sleep) that is awaiting me...!
Who says life is easy all the time?
Din He tell us to carry the cross and follow Him?
Din He say,
'The Lord is near to the broken hearted and saves the crushed in spirit.'
(Psalm 34:18)
Therefore, i will yet again say,
Psalm 117

1Praise the LORD, all nations;
Laud Him, all peoples!
2For His lovingkindness is great toward us,
And the truth of the LORD is everlasting.
Praise the LORD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me