***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, March 19, 2007

Hair Therapy

Tis been exactly one week since we cut hair...hair therapy i call it...after we had our presentation and after i received the worst results since the day i stepped into NUS...

Today, i was reminded once again of the amount of work weighing on us when my friend recounted the datelines and the projects that we have at hand...

Oh well, something fun for me here...


he was the first to cut hair coz it was too dishevelled....look at that smug looking face!


He was like a small boy, most obedient customer that any hairdresser would like to have...haha..kept his head as straight as possible...look at the design at the side, i like the shaved lines!


This is definitely not her haircut but from a certain angel, she actually looked like she had short bob hair cut...interesting though she din really appreciate this cut initially...oh well, anyway from other angles, it look totally different...


And i had a neat haircut on the day itself when they washed and blew down my hair...haiz...tis no longer so neat now with the blow-dry... but it was good hair therapy...

Kenny cut the next day though i din manage to capture him...

...funny how actions are coordinated when people stay in hall...

Then again, we got to find fun amidst datelines...

God, help us tide thru this period.....

2 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    stupid!!
    not fair
    u uploaded a posed nicely photo for urself...
    mine so unglam =(
    boo..

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger cheryl said…

    Heyy... Nice haircuts all of you... I need to get one soon too haha. I'm suffering from the "striving illness" too... Thanks for the nice pictures in your previous post. Indeed, we need to focus more on God than on self... Hugs field fille. On this journey with you too! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me