***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, December 18, 2006

What next? Then?

Yesterday morning, i went with my brother to FCBC for service...

The Lord answered my prayers and blessed me there...

Many a times we thought that we were blessing others but in the end, we ended up being blessed...

----------------

These days i was troubled, troubled by the fact that i no longer pray for others....for an entire sem, my prayers revolved around my own walk with God

He answered my prayers...

Then,

I began to wonder if there is something wrong with me, y am i not praying for others?

Was the revelation that i received regarding my gift.....gone?

What is this that i am going through now...?


I was worried....anxious and .....i dunno....just....wat is this that has happened to me?


so i started praying to ask God to help me to pray for others, to have a heart for others...


Then i realised.


Prayer is not my effort, the desire for prayer and the pride behind this gift is not mine...


To have a heart that looks at others and longs to bless them, i will only have that heart when i see lives through the eyes of Jesus and feel for each one of them through the heart of Jesus...


To be transformed to be like Christ, then will prayers flow out of my life, not my effort but the desire of the One who wills me, the One whom i call God, Lord and Master of my Life...


God i am yours, may i become more and more Christlike...


That's wat i have been praying for, more of you and less of me...


To be overwhelmed by the fact that i belong to Christ and only in Him can and will i exist...


In Christ alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me