***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Character moulding, i need discipline and self control!

Studying for SW4102 paper...and learnt something...

Was very slack and i just can't bring myself to study this mod coz it is so boring and distasteful...by right, logically speaking, when a person is left with only one two hours before sleeping time, he/she should be studying harder but i think the less prepared a person is, the more she needs to quieten down before God and realign herself. Instead of striving more when lacking in wateva area, the NASB bible said, 'Cease Striving (Be Still) and know that I am God' -Psalm 46:10 Indulge and enjoy the presence of the Lord for it is GOOD!

That's what i did and it was amazing just stopping, thinking about life and where i am heading after graduation. Danny said i will definitely go into full time, just a matter of time....i kinda agree...i think i will and i think It is quite clear tt i will at least at this point in time. But i want to gain experience in the world and learn first before returning to serve full time.

-------------------------------------------

Anyway, i was encouraged by Galatians 5 tonight...

13For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

--------------------------------
19Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,
20idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, 21envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Am i still practising all these in my life?

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

How i yearn for these!

-----------------------------------------------

But how?

16But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.

24Now those who belong to Christ Jesus (I am one belonging to Christ, a sense of belonging!) have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.

Through the love and faith given by my Lord Father through His Son Jesus, in through and by the Holy Spirit...

Begone, my own strength for my Father's strength supercedes mine! Not through the law but through freedom in Jesus...




I am so blessed to know the source of power, strength, faith, love, peace, will, and all the good things belonging to heavenly realm, to Eternity :)




Learning to....
Abide in Him, Live by the Spirit, Walk by the Spirit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me