***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Day Of Rest

On every Continent, in every Nation, God is at wok in and through the lives of believers. From the streets of Amsterdam to remote Pacific Islands to the jungles of Ecuador and beyond, each international adventure that emerges is a dramatic episode that could be directed only by the hand of God...

Hebrews 12:1-2

1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. 2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

I am so encouraged by the testimony by Dan Baumann, a YWAM (Youth With A Mission) worker, in his book,' Imprisoned In Iran'.

The main thing that struck me was his sensitivity to the voice of the Lord and the Might of Our Lord God Almighty...

----------------------------------
I dunno how to describe what i'm feeling right..blessed by his writing...just super encouraged...
Planned for a day of rest...physically, mentally and emotionally. Amazing how the Lord has just filled me so much so that i am not hungry even after not eating for the whole day...(not fasting but i just decided not to eat and only take liquid drinks)....Amazing how he has spoken through this book and helped me (who is ADHD, or so they claimed) to stay in my room the whole day and just read.....amazing how he just gave me the rest that i needed, time and solitude...
My God is just amazing....
so amazing...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey my dear no longer ADHD fren,

    happy to hear of ur cool day of inspiration and recharging...
    Totally agree it's so cool tt Daddy is at work ALL AROUND e WORLD! even in Egypt! in a short video clip tt i saw 2 wks back.. Daddy touched a pastor's heart and used one willing man to save an entire garbage city. it is happening at dis time and age!

    may u also be e one tt Daddy use for His mighty Kingdom's purpose!
    Love u my dear dear most humurous fren! hee... =)

    char

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me