***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

JOY AND REST

My beautiful is awaiting more order and cleaning up!!!! i love cleaning up and tidying my room, i love packing my drawers, clothes, files etc!
I am going to have so much time RESTING and enjoying myself in my self-contained room!!!

This is my reward for studying hard this sem and encouragement to continue with my thesis and my shoes for metamorphosis (my first and last time going as a student!) camp!!! So exciting!!!

Look!!! My bed is beckoning me to slump into it and literally rot!!!!! Ahhhh!!!! What Joy and Comfort and Sweet Sweet Rest!


I am thoroughly overjoyed!.....The Rainbow after the torrendous storm.....


Or the calm before the storm...transiting from a crazy sem which wept up my strength and energy to another sem (storm) that requires MORE faith....i am tiptoeing to my honours thesis....going to frighten it instead of allowing it to shock me...i will be prepared to sneak on it....


YEAH....wateva it is, my exams are going to be over in a few hours' time!!!


THANK YOU GOD!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    happy la happy la.. my nightmare is just beginning >.<

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me