***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, December 04, 2006

Not 'doing' but 'being'

I want to write this down while the thots are still in my mind. It is not an attempt to write poem coz i simply can't... but thots, segments of thots that just consumed me after i did my QT. He made me realise how wrong i have been and how it should never be by my own effort nor policed by my flesh.
______________________________


I dun want to do good in this life
In fact i never knew right from wrong
You made me in your image
You gave me a conscience
But i am so blinded by sin
So insensitive to your voice
I dun want to be good in this life
I only want to please you
I dunno right from wrong
Until Your Word is revealed
But I only want your presence
I only seek your acknowledgement
I never plan to do good in this life
I only want to remain in you
But when i abide in you
I end up blessing others
I end up blessing myself
I end up blessing Your Name
I never plan to be good in this life
not an act under the Law
Just purely Abiding in You
With a life led by the Spirit
With a life in Your Presence
With a life consumed by Your Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me