***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, December 16, 2006

REST...



I went to Settlers' Cafe with this group of brothers just the other day....it was really enjoyable....a time of fun and games. Tis been a long long time since i last had so much fun and fellowship with people other than the normal clique aka Jane and Yimin...

I love these group of brothers because they are very unique...they are not the kind of people who always draw attention to themselves, more often than not, they stay in the background and listen. Therefore all the more i appreciate them, because it is these pple who gives others a chance to shine, who give others the room to be loud....adorable brothers...all Danny's favourites.

This holiday has been great...a great time of rest and comtemplation regarding my last sem in Uni. A time to myself, to indulge in books and grow...like the rainbow after the storm, it is the rest after my tiring sem, the break prior to another battle...

I love this holiday....i remembered times when i dreaded holidays coz they turned out to be more busy than school term but this time round, holiday is quiet.



A Time of Stillness


Thank you God...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me