***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, December 14, 2006

reflecting...

I love this semester that went by....Anna asked me if this is the best sem...

NOw looking back, it is one of the best - my first sem of my 1st year and the first sem of my 4th year...so far the semesters that i learnt the most.

In this sem...i found love and rest, joy and fun in 3 places...

1) My Family

2) Among my uni mates- my social work classmates

3) My Cell Group

Silly peoplez...love you all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me