***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, December 02, 2006

A DAy of GraCE!


They looked so silly but happieeee!
Garden Girl, Field Fille & No EyeBrow! (respectively)

Their Sunshine smiles brightened up my day... :)
She looked so pretty in all postures!!!ooohhh...

Finished another paper...3 down and 2 more to go! 3 CHEERS!***

Thank God....today is a day of Grace not for someone worthy, but rendered to one as undeserving as me!!!

Din prepare much for this paper thus i was ultra jittery last nite...1 set of reading for Satir, 1 summary by Tim Sim for Structural Family Therapy, 2 sets of notes for Bowen (which i forgot everything and was not planning to use) and lecture notes for the first 2...

That's all i had.

I prayed and told God i dun deserve to have good grades coz i spent my time thrashing out some issues for the past 2 days and totally neglected my preparation for exams....well, a Christian should strive to play our role well but i din....

All i had were guilt, fear, anxiety, apprehension and a flustered heart.


And all i needed was Grace and Mercy from the Lord Father, that i have failed so badly with my role as a student and i needed Him so badly...so so so badly...


***

And He answered my prayer. I did on Satir for both Questions 2 and 3. It was amazing. He guided and blessed; and as for me, i only received...


like always.


Thank You God for being so nice to me, though i dun deserve ANYTHING...
but you, you gave me EVERYHING through Jesus...

-----------------------------------------
Had a great lunch with those peepz on top and others...lovely dear friends and pig.
Had a great time with the leaders just sharing and praying at Grace's house, thinking and planning. It was good coming before God together.
The Whole Day Is Good.
*Thanks Father*

3 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger cheryl said…

    I was just thinking abt those photos we took on the bus... heehee. It was such a grace-filled day for me too! Tho I had studied all therapies [w/o knowing it wasn't necessary =p], I was rather anxious & bleah too. Thank God for being so good to us. :)

    Love you too Field Fille! Sisters in Christ and Ch... darn can't think of a synonym for "nature" that starts with Ch... haha. Ah well, you get the idea. =p

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chrysanthemum?
    Cherry?
    Cheryl?
    so lousy...

    gerard :P

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger shoeee said…

    stupid gerard...cannot laugh at my garden girl lah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me