***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, December 01, 2006

My Wish List

  1. A $65 Love Offering to take up a Lay Training Programme - Introduction to New Testament at TTC or another course at SBC (3 months from Jan onwards)
  2. A bag from my favourite shop (forgot the name! A Beautiful Life?) at Takasimaya...ooohh i love it!
  3. A pair of dark coloured crocs, either brown or this colour, with double straps (not the Macdonald-looking ones...)
  4. A water bottle 500ml
  5. A new wallet, my poor wallet is destroyed by i dunno wat....
  6. A NLT bible (or anything other than NASB, NIV, NKJV, KJV) for next year's bible reading in a year...
  7. A sporty looking watch!!!

Dreaming...i'm dreaming....

3 Comments:

  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok i wiil ask santa to buy for you.
    gerard =)

     
  • At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wha.. not bad, you have a SANTA to buy you gifts... right GERARD? :p

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger shoeee said…

    Really? Can i have a letter mailed to me from the North Pole? hahaha =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me