***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another Season

I was stumped by a need to grow up.
Seems like it is time i grow up.
Growing up can mean lesser opportunity to demand for love and attention.
Growing up means learning to give love and attention.
Growing up demands responsibility
I was never ready for it.
I have not grown up.
Yet these days, i noe all so clearly,
It is time Shuyi grows up or learn to do so.
Time to shelter instead of expecting to be sheltered.
Time to care and give instead of expecting to receive.
Time to be dependable instead of being dependent.
Time to own up to mistakes instead of attributing it all to youthful follies.
I hope i will be like my mum,
that i may learn to love and give, to cherish and protect, to desire with patience and wisdom.
It is time to be an adult christian, not simply mere infants desiring milk, it is time for solid food.
I am so relunctant but something tells me it is time.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger cheryl said…

    Hey Field Fille,

    Growing up has growing pains... heh. But I'm right beside you... umm growing too. =p Will be praying for your health dear. Press on. God loves you and so do I!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me