***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, December 25, 2006

i dun understand

This Christmas season has been an eye opener....given the opportunity to attend 4 christmas dinners or wateva prior to Christmas Day.

1)Dinner at Dylan's place with my social work friends
2)Charlotte's fellowship outreach with Meiyin, Char and Gerard
3)Church evanglistic service with Mummy and Bro
4)Youth Zone Christmas Dinner

You noe, the more i see, the more i can't bear to see,
the most i hope and long, the more disappointed i get,
The more i want to do something, the more i want to give up.




I think i feel beaten, i told myself to believe, to wait upon the Lord...to trust, to open my eyes and observe, to look at the good and not the bad but somehow...i am still so expectant and so disheartened...


How? What does it take? Out of me and out of those around me?
Why and since when did everything evolve as such?


A ministry that relies on the strength of man fails even when a programme or event is successful. A ministry that seeks to serve merely out of human strength...my ministry...
What am i doing?
What are we doing?
Who am I?
Who are We?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me