***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Silent Night and the Speaking Child

It has been such a long time since i met You in the night...roused and awaken to pray and to seek You...it has been a long time since i paused to think about 'what now?" and 'Where to go from here?" It has been a long time since i faced sleepless nights because i am dreaming intensely...It has been a long time since i realised the comfort of meeting You in the night again...

Like the meeting time i have with my lover, in the silence of the night we meet....in the stillness and quietness, you stirred my soul....you called me to dream, to think, to reflect, to seek, to cry, to pray, to tell you all about me...

I have given up the meeting because i can't sleep, i'm tired...but u are stirring me up once again...the things i wanna do for you...the things you called me to do for you time and again....forgotten and awaken....lost but found again...

In the midst of preparation for exams, at the last lap for this sem, you showed me that it doesn't matter...that all things fade in the shadow of your light....your eternal work take precedence....that my future hinges not on my grades....that you alone are calling me and that is all that matters- All that matters. TO be called by the Lord God Almighty to do your Work.

What to do now Lord? To be faithful to my duties on this earth and to continue awaiting you...is that right? When will You call me to action? Are you not calling me to action now? Are you not bringing me back to what i used to dream to do for you?

The ministry that cannot be spoken as yet but so deep within my heart...

Beyond anything else, not that i had gifts, but because you place it like a seed within me...and it is blossoming and beckoning me...

How long do i have to wait? When is it time to do something?



Father Lord, am i dreaming right?



Into your hands i commit,
your prayerless child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me