***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Looking back...

It has been really hectic and fast-paced.

A lot has happened not just in school but also in church and in cell group....

Before i know it, time has been lost and events became a thing of the past....

It is time for hurts to be healed and scars to disappear....

He has brought so much pain for the past months and i wonder y God put me thru all these in this year....y place me as a cell leader to go thru all of these....

But He did and i grew tremedously, no one said the puning process is easy but no one told me it was this hard...

Great is the hand of the Lord who has sustained me and given me a new lease of life and more strength to continue the path...

Praise be to the Lord God Almighty who never gives up even on the worst in the house.

The pilgrims on this journey to the narrow door of heaven are each given a unique path....mine being unique as well....specially carved out for me...

And all i long for these days is to become what i am made to be....to be....not to do...but firstly to become....


to give up and surrender all that i am only to be changed by the Lord God Almighty who makes me a new creation and helps me to overcome temptation...

Time and again, i fall prey to the clutches of sins but He reminded me that HE loves me all the same and never did he give up on me....

It was in love that he laid down the master plan for salvation, it was in love that He gave His one and only Son for me...

Abraham did not have to give up Isaac to please God but God gave Jesus to died in my place....

It was all in Love...many a times, we made it a law again, to use the law on others to mandate them to do things under the law, but it was all in love and by the strength of Christ and out of the compassion and grace of Christ can we stand before GOd today, not to be working out salvation under the law but to do all things for the sake of loving our Lord, God, Saviour and FRiend.

In the name of the Worthy did we do all things, did we become who we are, did we stand against the trials in this world...All in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who intercedes for me before the Father, who covered me with rigtheousness by dying on the cross for me , by the blood of the blameless LAmb, once and for all.

Praise be to the Lord God Almighty.

Transform me for your name's sake....to be a Christian, one belonging to Christ, uniquely made to testify for Him.


Praise the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me