***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, October 01, 2006

LOVe you Lord!

At Dear Danny's house now...

TRYING to read up for my SW 4103 research paper...;)

This feels lika a very heavy semester but a sem with God's abundant grace and peace....well, thank God :)

As i read my silly Appendix A, i actually feel rather at ease...haha...maybe coz it is starkly clear to me that all these are going to help me in my thesis research because i will have to noe how to look for my articles and also to do a proper research like those in the journals that i am digesting...my policy paper will help me with my macro aspects and my network support will help me in future work as a social worker. Even family intervention can aid me in my thesis topic or has to do with families.... ahaahahaha...

Am really glad and thankful that the Lord is blessing me in this time....my previous 'torture' has become an '"ok" time of studying'.....won't be without the intervention of GOd...

It is tiring and strenous and it can be stressful at times but GOd himself has guided and paced me....i prayed that HE will help me to enjoy my studies and as faithful as HE is, HE answers my prAyErS! HeE~

THank you GOd, may you con't to shower me with your blessings Lord....the blessing of YOur Presence and the blessing of your PEace...

GOd, i need you... Hugz!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me