***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, September 25, 2006

REcess WeeK is hEre!

This week is recess week....i want to make good use of my time and i want to enjoy studying and preparing myself for work next time....i want to learn about residential care and parental involvement....i want to learn about family intervention in residential setting...

I am excited and thankful to God for guiding me in my choice of thesis...something that i struggled with so badly in the initial stages, wondering if i should give up...make or break?

But He performed miracles once again...i dun even noe y i settled on what i am researching on now...i changed my topic once and now i am starting all over again but without anxiety..praise God..tis like when i started majoring in social work, i din noe i will be interested in practising it all the way until my fourth year and He alone got me to study this fourth year....amazing..

I dun wanna rush my thesis....i want to enjoy the process... i have a lot of datelines to meet and projects to tie up...all the loose ends and meetings but i thank God because He is leading me and granting me the stillness of my heart...

Studying is good only when i am focused on God...then again, all things are good when the first and foremeost place is given to God...Life is so much better when God is in control and when i am out of control...therefore i need to surrender even more areas of my life....to the Lord God Almighty.

This fourth year has been enriching and i am learning a lot....thank you God...



'God, help me to lose myself

And find you...'


Even if it means Shuyi is no longer Shuyi-like...

My greatest fear...

But i believe there will be a NEW Shuyi....



A BETTER Shuyi...




IN YOU
:)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger alwaysane said…

    hey! glad you're finding it a joy to write your thesis. i'm sure it's going to be a great research! God is with you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me