***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, October 29, 2006

You matter to me...

It wasn't easy to not be affected.

COz we are all just human....

Walking this journey with you has been very tiring and more draining when i read and hear comments about me....

I noe you think that i am a hyprocite...but you will remain a brother to me....

Because i believe that God is going to use you and He is molding you...yes, you are right in some of your harsh comments about me but like you, i am undergoing transformation by the Lord GOd Almighty...

You dunno...really dunno the amount of hurt i felt throughout this period of time....the amount of tears i have dropped because of you....as i struggle with your issues....

I love you, brother....and i din regret walking this journey with you...

for i benefitted from it as well and i grew as a person learning to discern when you are angry and when u are purely making a stand for God....

I wish you well....really.

Hope that the next time we talk, your anger has subsided and that God has shown you what is unconditional love. That the love of Christ will bring joyful fellowship once again.

You are still a friend to me, my brother.

I cared and am still caring for you.

I wish you knew....


It matters to me.....You matter to me.


If only you knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me