***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, October 12, 2006

As one belonging to Christ

Had a great great talk with my stupid silly dear sis yesterday....was shown alot of insights into the lives that some of my friends in social work exude...haha...quite fun and more so, encouraging...

HOw i love this point of time in my life.....with so many lovely leaders who walk by faith around me....yup, for there are indeed a cloud of witnesses surrounding us...people who craves for God in the pilgrimage of life....a journey of unceasing sanctification and growth...a season in our eternity set aside to fall, break and make....a time when my potter moulds me before He brings me home into His Glorious presence....a time of waiting....waiting for the ultimate Bridegroom to fetch me home....Before the exaltation of the Saints....waiting for the time when my Glorious Father will receive me Home....back HOme... :)

Had a heart to heart talk with Danny sharing about Christ and how we should be a Christian.....how i hope with Faith that he may see that Glorious One as the only reason for living, to be so overwhelmed by His presence so that all things become shadows in the Light of Him....such a lovely brother, filled with gentleness and love...my boyfriend... :)

Now i am preparing for my thesis proposal....tight for time but i need to focus....to be efficient but not to rush...to be ready not hurried....

To be one belonging to Christ and to live as one belonging to Christ.

Praise the Lord. Hallelujah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me