***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

REstless

I just can't seem to settle down and work on my thesis or my school work....

I dunno how to describe wat i'm feeling...

A fear that i am taking charge of my life....

i dun wan that.

I refuse that.


IT is so 'shuyi' to want and to steal His Glory.

Give it up....how?


Lord, take it away....remove me....remove me....remove me....


May You Reign, May You Reign....May You Reign...




More of You and Less of Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Please Save me from this world!!!!!!!!!!



MOre of You...MOre OF you....MOre Of You!



In the NAme of the Almighty Lord Jesus, AMen.


Hear me out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me