***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

With a pending dateline, it is so hard to do things unhurriedly, to enjoy what i am doing, at times when i feel like i am competing with time, i find it so so so hard to enjoy that peace that comes from you...

I am writing a paper now...not even penning things down yet....i reckon those around me has started and are halfway thru but me...i am still stuck here and my heart is beating at a rate against my will....

Father Lord, stop me! Stop the anxiety and calm me down....grant me the stillness within my soul...help me to noe that GOd u are with me and life is not about meeting datelines...

i want to do my best, but i dun wanna be stuck in the anxieties of datelines....therefore i am here blogging to you GOd... MAy the Lord GOd Almighty, powerful and gracious, take pity on your servant and grant me a heart of peace, a heart that lays all things down at your feet, even my nearing assignment, let your servant noe that it is all within your HAnds and that you are watching me and you are Emmanuel..You are with me!!!! With me....help me to noe what it means to have the Lord God ALmighty on my side....to noe that you who raised the dead and who watches people die minute by minute noeing your mission on this earth led a life that is submitted unto the Lord FAther...help me to learn to walk this earth the way you tread the path....

Jesus, my Brother, my guide, my saviour, my examplary Lord, you walk these days noeing that every minute people are perishing yet you live to 33 years before it is all truly accomplished....how hurried you must have felt if you weren't trusting in the Lord....help me to trust...what is an assignment to the deaths that occur every minute....ain't it all in my Father's beautiful plan?

Show your daugther....show your desperate daugther the peace you can offer...FAther Lord touch me and speak to me.....let your presence be with me....Now....i need you Lord...i need you NOW....meet me FAther....MEet me.....i need you so much....so much so much..... Slow me down....

grant me trust....grant me peace....grant me joy.....grant me faith.....grant me strength...grant me perseverence....grant me Thyself... I love you Lord... Satisfy me now with you faithful presence...

Be with your DAUGHTER
hAVE MERCY ON YOUR SERVANT....


Hear me Lord...Hear me out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me