***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Roller coaster leads me to GOd...tired but joyful

Tis another new day....been so long since i last blogged but the lesson now is soooo boring...

Hmmm....life has been so good....so much that i am going thru....so stretched....yet SOooo Gooodddd.....y?

Major breakdowns, tiredness, weariness, violence, anger, fear, doubt....so much to deal with...

But God has shown Himself so AMAZINGLY during this period of time....

All in all, the roller coaster ride is worth it....as long as YOu are by my side....


Thank You GOd... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me