***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, November 20, 2006

Paul in Acts

Paul became a prisoner for years...not months but years of his life, and even as a prisoner, he sought to live and speak of Christ.

We all hope to be of someone to GOd and Man.

But from the life of Paul, i realised that we are not called to any profession as a destination in life,

Instead, we are merely called to live out christian lives in whichever place the Lord calls us to, with whatever profession he gives us and in all situations.


Merely called to be a christian, elected to serve the Almighty God.

We dun have to become anyone or to assert ourselves and our identity,


In Christ we will find everything.


He is our destination,
In Him is our calling, our identity, our place, our status and us.



Not what we have achieved or attained for ourselves,


But what He has freely given and is still giving.


Praise be to the Lord GOd Almighty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me