***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Honours Thesis

Thesis....is my decision regarding thesis within your plan?


Do i back out because my friend back out?


Should i do it?



Y is it a hard decision?



Beause i want to noe if i back out out of fear or simply because i lost interest...



My interest is still here....I dun mind doing thesis...


but i want my time during the holidays...



That's all.



Because this is the time before i grad and i wanna make the best out of it.


Not to score in exams, in fact that is the last on the list. And my thesis grades dun matter.


I just dun want to miss out on anything simply because i wanna study or prepare a thesis for the sake of it.


If thesis test my fatih i will do it. IF thesis challenges me, i will face it.


But i would rather use my time on equipping myself even if it means only one holiday....i would use the last holiday of my schooling life to grow, to enjoy, not to be doing something for the sake of it....


I would enjoy if my friend is doing alongside with me.
I wouldn't mind but i might mind actually....


What is thesis to me....something i dun mind doing but the first that i will give up if it interferes with my time for growth....unless writing thesis is a preparatory process to transit into the working world, i will not do it, i will drop it.



Does my thesis still serves its function of testing and stretching my faith?


Or a stumbling block to greater learning and growth?



What channel should i use and what method should i subscribe to at this point in time?




I think i will enjoy my thesis. Really.



But i want my holidays.




How to negotiate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me