***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, April 13, 2006

By my Side

I realised that this will be another week when i will only see and meet Danny on Weekends....but i am kinda getting used to it...really must thank GOd for helping me grow independantly this year...if not poor danny will suffer... :)

GOd has been faithful this year...more than anything...he has blessed me with his presence and love, and at the end of the day, He satisfies...the Trinity God has been wonderful to me...

I must remind myself to constantly talk to Him in the midst of my preparation for exams so that i won't be caught up in my readings...i must remember Him so that i will be joyful and peaceful when i study for exams...since studying is not an area that i am ultra interested in....

I realised this is a period when i will really be tested because it can be highly stressful..i might be frustrated easily or worst still, ill disciplined...I really need to be aware and ready to give and love at the expense of my time...

Alot of things, theoretical things that i need to live out...may they all be converted to actions from the heart...

GOd is faithful, He will lead me thru my years on Earth...at anytime, GOd will lead me...that i believe...

I'm going to study now...Glorious God, teach me faithfulness in this area of my life...faithful as a Student.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me