***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, April 10, 2006

Danny, my present from GOd

I was msging Longjun about his birthday...wishing him a good time and also reminding him that people in Church remembers him...told him that we tok about him over supper just the other coz he is the only one who eats chilli with minced pork noodles instead of minced pork noodles with chilli...

He asked about who i am with now...silly past. Little Shoeee has grown up and
had enough of her past....i told him i am with Danny and he congratulated me...

Deep within me, i am thankful and proud too...proud to noe that my boyfriend is so adorable and loving...he is such a gentle and caring soul...sweet and macho!!! ahahaha...just this morning i was asking GOd 'y me'?

Last time, meifeng jie told me huiling and danny are very compatible. Apparently she din noe tt i am attached to danny...and i just sat there and thot...ya...quite compatible...then my mind drifted to to other girls in church...y me?

And i was just DROWNED and OVERWHELMED by joy and thanksgiving...y me? I dun desrve such a loving man....but tis me...the Lord has prepared, the Lord has given...

Wow!

I am blessed. Very blessed.

But am i even surprised? He has given his greatest present to me. Jesus Christ. Emmanuel, Yesterday, TOday and Tomorrow.

Being with a God who is so....WOW...he is the most amazing thing in my life...

Well, dear danny is amazing too though far from Him...and Danny is already so close to my heart....how much more love can He lavished on me with all these grace and gifts...i am blessed.

Thank you GOd. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me