***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, April 10, 2006

missing the bull's eye

I think...

I dunno how to be a...

a good person
a good child to my parents
a good sister to my brother
a good girlfriend to Danny
a good sis-in-christ to Christians
a good friend to all those out there
a good student in the eyes of many
a good cell leader to my lovely cheezel cell
a good choir member in All Saints' Choir
a good attachment student to FaithActs
a good social work undergraduate in NUS
a good follower to those who walk before me
a good leader to those who walk behind

I really dunno...

The moment i lose my focus...i lose what it means to be and function as a person...

And i am at a loss momentarily...

Worst of all, i lose this focus so often...

I hurt the One who loves me the most...

I dun want Him to be labeled as long suffering...

I dun wan to add to his pain...

I dun want to be an ingrate...

...

All i want is...

to return to the garden where it all started...

to return to the cross where i was redeemed...

I need to...all the time...

the moment i lose the focus...

I am so far from Your Standards...so far from Your expectations...and Everyone's expectations...

I want to be near to You at ALL times...sorry...i hurt You again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me