***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, April 07, 2006

rejoice with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every sem i survived by God's Grace...there will come a time when i feel so pent up and suffocated...times when i feel that i can't move an inch foward on my own...times when i feel that i dread the next minute....that's playful shoeee....

I love to play and as a student, i struggled...hard simply because i dun like to work, i dun like datelines...but i guess at the end of the day, even when i work i will be pitting myself against time...

In times like this, i do crazy things...i can wake up in the middle of the night to pack my room or end up dreaming the whole nite....how about suffering from backache over the dawn hours???
All sorts of things can happen....

But that is not what makes me ME!!! IT is the LIBERATED me that is truly SHOEEE!!!!ahahaha...the one who finished all her assignments!!!! yeah!!! ahaha...i just submitted my last paper!!! Can't wait or exams to come and be over!!! i want to play! i want to play!!!

Haha...i think GOd must be smiling and saying 'silly girl'...i am satisfied easily. Good food, fun...love...time roaming the streets, yelling at ease all liberates me!!! What beats finishing all the term assignments?!!! haha...ok fine...my salvation beats everything but today i rejoice as well because my assignments are done!!!!

Thank God...i din suffer from any hard attack...

Another Sem u have brought me thru....another nite i have struggled with you by my side...another day i have worked in your presence!!!!

U sustain me!!! U liberate me in all sense!!!!

Thank You GOD for keeping me alive to experience this joy!!

I am happieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me