***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Pent up, brain not working though tons of work

I ought to be studying now but i'm really tired...hmmm...

Cleared all my journal entries for my placement...tom going down for evaluation....then got to finish my essay as well...very tired...

I can't wait for Friday to be over....this is a packed week...whatever...think i will rest for tonight afterall i did quite a lot of work for today already...

I should be toking to God now...
I feel pent up...
Very tired, perhaps coz tis a long day and i used up my brain juice in School...
I miss danny, din get to tok much to him today...oh well...

I should run to God and let Him satisfy me now before i explode again!!!!

Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me