***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, February 19, 2006

In Christ Alone

Had church leaders' meeting today,
Had zone meeting today,
Had a deep sharing with Lizhen Jie,
Had a deep sharing with Danny Koh,
Had a discussion with Benjamin Lim.
Much Talking and much Thoughts...
Much Responsibility and much Fears...
Yet these days, it came with
much Conviction and much Confession
The path ahead is clear as long as i focus on u
The path ahead is clear as long as i listen to your voice
The path ahead is clear as long as i look to you
The path ahead is clear as long as the Spirit moves
Draw me close...and let me dream
with Eyes that look not at the world
Ears that hears nothing from the world
Heart that feels, not based on the world
Taste that is satisfied not by this world
Nose that blocks out the smell of this world
In Christ Alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me