***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, January 27, 2006

silly me...

I thot i will be late for lesson but i realised i reached one hour earlier...my mind is really not working well today...

Last nite i slept real late...wasn't praying...just sitting in a corner and dazing...for a long long time...resting...my mind was not filled with things.

It was blank.



I just sat there like an idiot... :)

Somehow i am glad because i noe tt GOd has done something great and thrashed things out...I'm glad the thots and emotions that were bottled up were released.

Now tis time for suspense and for time to fill everything in...
With Grace and Love, it will come to a beautiful end...i believe and pray that it will be...



-


Tis going to be 4 weeks since the new year has started...i am still trying to adapt to the new environment..new partnership, new schedule, new responsibilities...

This year round, with more Grace and Love, i need to be gentle in my Spirit yet bold in my actions and speech....all for God, my Father...

I wan to advance on my knees...to share my life and thru sharing my life and loving people, to bless with GOd's love. A whole new way to look at life and my relations to others and things...

I used to tok abt GOd all day long when i was younger...all talks but no works...this time i will be different...bit by bit....

I dun like it when people expect single day transformation simply because i took on a different role or simply coz i am older...wisdom grows with age and is constantly working in us but wisdom fills diff peepz at different rates...

And i must admit....
...I am slow...haha... :)


GOd, help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me