***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Change me!!!!

Distractions. Too much of it in my life...
Busyness. The worst of all being the busyness of heart.
Prayer. A missing part in my life.
Fear. A major enemy at work.
Victory. Walking with God.


I need a turning point.
I need to strive to change.
I need to progress in our relationship.
I need to be by Your side.
I need growth.
I need You.


A need, not want. I am created by You.
These are needs.
I need to see the reality-beyond the illusions of the world, Your reality.
I need to find You, to see You. Even if it means death and loss.
That's wat my life is supposed to be anyway...

Only in You will there be victory for You.
And i wan to learn to live...to bless Your Name.

I need You

1 Comments:

  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger void said…

    Amen.
    great sense dear...
    it is really a need that we often do not realise. may we guard jealously our quite and private moments with Daddy. and be restored, Everyday...

    Hang in there my fren...

    cheering u on still.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me