***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, January 30, 2006

Striving! Not skiving!

Went for visitations today....Tis Chinese New Year again!!!! YEah!!

This year is a little different from the past...first time Danny turned up at my extended family gathering and first time for me to visit his extended family too! :) Another step of progress in our relationship...!

We did a prayer when we ended our day just now...and with this new year comes excitement!

My darling bought a cool funky British India White top, Striped top and a checkered design top....new jeans, new pants, new shoes, new socks etc and he is carrying a new wallet, new key pouch, sleeping on new bed sheets with new blanket! A new year and a year of striving! The day when Darling loosened and lowered his deuter bag, i knew he has changed..I remembered him saying....that he will be good this year...





Praise the Lord!
Only the Spirit can motivate us,
only the Spirit can awaken us from the weariness of life and grant us energy!
Only the Lord GOd Almighty can do that!
Praise be to Him!

---

I must strive too....strive to spend time with GOd and not fall back...yup...




Father, await our transformations!!!
Oh Lord, Sanctify and Transform us!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me