***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, February 13, 2006

accomplishments

Accomplished much today!

Though i din have lessons, i ended up in school for medical check up. Then i have wait from 10am to 5.30pm for my meeting for group work.

I ended up submitting my biology mod homework and my journal entry for attachment.
I cleared my mail and shared regarding my placement experience to my agency.
I went to Queensway and i bought my Valentine's Day present for Danny.
Now i am blogging.
When i am done, I will be at the group work meeting.

Tis a great day because i noe that i am making good use of my time...i am feeling more relaxed and relieving stressed as i cancel out the To-do list... :)

God is Good...All the Time! Somewhere, somehow, somewhat, my life is picking up once again. The weekend was horrible...Friday was stressful, Saturday was packed, Sunday was the worst.
The Spirit touches....He woke me up for first service but i ignored...and i felt so guilty thereafter... but i also realised very clearly...that feeling...feeling of the Spirit beckoning me to do something...
I din have peace for so long...

But now my heart is settled...The Lord heals...
The agency incident is a lesson to learn...
The cell ctivity is something to watch out for...
The girl guides gathering is something to reminisce...
The Early Sun morning and terrible Sat night was a good lesson to be sensitive to Him..
The evangelistic meeting is a good start for my parents...
The dinner and time at Danny's house is enjoyable...
The morning checkup prepares for today...
The afternoon today is well spent...
The mail expressed made me more vulnerable and mould-able...
The evening spent is for a good cause...
The night will be a romantic one...


Thank you God for today, yesterday, yesterday's yesterday...etc..
Thank you for the future that is unfolding with each minute...
It is all beautiful no matter how hard it is...in Your time... :)

Love you Lord...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me