***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Christian Student

I am a good girl today.

Today is my first free day of the semester, the first day i stay at home to rush my assignments, journal entries, proposals and readings...sounds like a handful but one at a time...!

This sem is pretty exciting and i feel very much on my own. No more Charlotte and friends to remind me of everything i need to do...just me and myself :) Jiayou Shoeee!!!

Father Lord, i am going to start my work for today...please bless me with discipline and patience can...i think my Irritable Bowel Syndrome is starting again...my psychosomatic defence mechanism is leaving me with nightmares for the last 2 weeks...ooohhhh...shoeee got to take it easy!!!

Darling is going to be very stressed too...please keep him in you...

Chinese New year is not over yet but it dun feel like festive seasons anyway....i'm back to reality....the world and uni is moving on, i got to buck up as well!

Thank You that i am only taking 4 mods this sem and i avail myself of this day to rest and to catch up with everything...thank you for helping me with this decision making and for settling on honours year without vying with others for the scholarship...thank you for the talk with Dr Ng even though i am too embarrassed to see her now...haha...

I am finally getting used to the idea of having Danny in my life and learning to listen to your voice alone...the GOTC talk is very good...indeed i need alot of faith to hear wat u have to say to me and where u want me to go...

Father, if u ask me to go, i will. Even if u din ask Danny. I used to think tt i need to align myself with Danny...but now i think tis more important to align myself in the direction u are calling me before anything else. U will prepare Danny...i trust that u are more sensitive, considerate and tactful than anything and anyone in the world...simply because u are GOd and u are the benchmark... :)

Thank you for all the lessons learnt this year n last year...thank you for teaching me and not giving up on me...

K i shall go and do my part as a Christian student now...tada...

Love u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me