***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, February 02, 2006

breathe....

Love Kakashi Sensei!
Hatake Kakashi....
Though i dun the small letterings on the picture, i still love this pic...nope i am not a shrine for him....though i really really like him...i think he's so cute!



-------------------------------------------------------

Dun really noe wat to blog...in fact i dun really noe how 2 pray these days....

Most of the time, i look out the window...and .....sigh...

tis been...tiring... i wish darling knew...but he is tired too...


tis just mental...


Need to go....to sit by the window and gaze at the night sky...not with the TV, not with the com, not chatting with danny or ah neh...



just to breathe....to breathe in the air that feels different with...somewat refreshing and comforting....the night sky.



:)



Emmanuel...please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me