***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, January 20, 2006

conflict

Hurt.

By someone close. Closer than i thought she is. But i noe it takes two hands to clap.
And she too, was hurt by me. It was built up...and i allowed it to be...

I had time today to think thru everything...not just from my point of view but to try to take on her perspectives...

We need to talk...
But i don't noe how.

___


Too often than not, we measure by a plumbline, too often than not, we forgot to speak e language of LOVE...

God can judge and we are willing to be judged by him....not simply because He is our redeemer and creator but also because He loves us first. His anger did not discount His love nor was/is anything He does without LOVE...


And before love, we bow...


Yes Lord...


May You heal...


Teach me Lord...


Heal us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me