***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

thank you

I discovered the cycle: fear and refusal to thanksgiving and joy.
Yup, i experience these each time i turn up for attachment...each time i travel there..

Actually i love the boys there, the girls too but there's 2 few of them...they can be so adorable...so so adorable...i'm going there again tonite...thrice a week for these past 2 weeks..tiring but i am maximising my time by doing bible reading on the train and reflecting on my life.. :) This is a fruitful sem afterall....deep inside me, i am very very excited about all that i will be learning this sem!!! if i exclude the workload...haha :P



Oh God has been so nice to me!!!
Because....


I am still loving him and i haven stray 2 far frm Him when i lose focus!

He gave me the breath of life this morning!
My parents are still alive too!

My boyfriend has a job and is going thru His Moulding process!

My cell is so adorable i feel like hugging every single member!

My uni is so big and tis so filled with love and friendship and exams....ahhhh!!! haha

My church building and design is beautiful and e people are fantastic!

My Mushi is so big literally that he seems so lovable and cute!

My etc etc..........



So much of everything....God's creation is beautiful...God is and far more beautiful!!! For wat He has created and who He is....

Oh Oh.....being created by Him is such an honour!!! Hehe* feeling proud...


I am created by the best craftsman...i am a beautiful breathful dust!!! I got His breath of life!
:)

Thank You Father!


GEE!!!LOVE YOU!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me