***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, January 23, 2006

ooohhh...slowly...ooohhh

This attachment thingy leaves me jittery...
The entire semester seems a whole lot more busy than ever before...
Well well...part and parcel of life i guess...
Just need to be more discipline and to take it up positively...

Feels like i am truly growing up and learning to handle so many areas of my life...when i woke up this morning and prayed for all the people in my life, i really thank You for manifesting ur love...Suddenly i realised how much each individual can offer to me...every single person that crosses my path has something to offer, something for me to learn and model...be it the students in Faith Acts, my cell members, my boyfriend, my school mates, my parents etc etc.

I am taking every step slowly, failing and succeeding with every move....learning to take note, affirm and reprimand myself in the midst of sanctification...

I prayed that this year will be a year of gentleness and love and indeed the theme of love has been running in my blog entries... haha..

Somehow this sem, i am not as hyped up as in the past....maybe because of the many responsibilities that i am learning to take up and to take em up with seriousness instead of giving half heartedly = meaning my stress level has gone up too... *puke puke + diarrhoea*

The Lord be my strength...

"What will u give up cell for???" They asked me in the zone leaders cell, i asked them in my cell group...

In return i got a question, What is cell?

A whole new definition of cell, a reply that i voiced that made me more sure of wat i wan to do with the days to come....indeed... ;)

Structural change has never been easy....now i fear for char's fellowship...something that i have gone thru time and again...the instability....guard those people O Lord...as long as You are in charge...

Alot of questions and thots bottled up, fears and anxiety regarding my schedule this sem...responsibilities mounting...

Lead me Lord...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger merry-go-round said…

    heya! shooeeeee! i just realised u don't have a tagboard.. hehe.. it's good to have one, so ppl can leave comments or encouragements :) anyway, jiayou in your daily walk with God yeahh! :))

    love, angie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me