***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Fushun's talk

Dear Lord God,
I want to thank you for this relationship. On saturday Pastor Fushun spoke about BGR and it seemed like a very long time since this issue is formally discussed in the zone. I thought about Danny and i praise you for him . This relationship is one of the greatest presents in my life. God, u have given me alot- Your gift of Salvation,Wonderful parents etc. Danny is the latest big blessing in my life. Thank you Father.
On the way back, Danny told me about my tenderness and wat he likes about me and tis really amazing because i nv knew that there is a gentle side to myself and i guess i always forget that he really appreciates and loves me. Father, This man is bringing out another side of me. He leaving me milder and less aggressive than before but there is so much so much to change. Nonetheless, i noe,tis all beautiful in good time.
God, your plans are great and marvellous. I've nv seen anything like yours in my life. Just when i thought life is at its lowest u sum up the failures into the most beautiful and wonderful victory. Just when i thought it is impossible to love and trust, u brought danny into my life. Everything about u brings surprises and Father, i like surprises. I like you. You are so full of ideas, more creative than any man and any brains.
I'm sorry for the many times when i din seek u...forgive me Lord...let my eyes dwell on your beauty and greatness,majesty and power once again. Let the fear of GOd be greater than the fear of any other thing in the world. Blaze my love for u once again. You brought love into my life. U even brought a man into my life for me to love ,then teach me wat it means to really really really love u. Let my life be a love story- a love story of our recipocal love;let me learn to love and not receive your love all the time, put a wish and longing within me to return your love, my loving GOd and LoVeR...
In Jesus' name i pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me