***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, September 23, 2005

Change

Dear God,
I just finished reading weiwen and grace's blog...feeling sweet about their marriage and excited about all their preparations. It seems like they have really gone a long way to get to where they are now. The future holds so much uncertainties and i wonder if i will be able to go thru wateva that they are going through now. The other day, i was reminded not to take danny for granted. I felt that our relationship has moved beyond the honeymoon period and i am afraid that i might just turn into an evil woman who nags and nags. I want to learn to be a woman after God's own heart, a woman who noes how to submit to my other half and a woman who is in control of my emotions but i'm so so so far from these standards. I am so aggressive and emotional, i am so worried that i will just turn around and start slashing danny and then lift him up to the sky and seat him on cloud nine before slashing him again. I dun wan danny to be on an emotional roller coaster. It takes so much for me to be in control of my emotions, to react slowly but i will have to learn. Father, may u guide and lead me to love, embrace and protect the people that u put in my life to love and bless. May i become the kinda woman who supports and showers care onto the man that i entrust my love to.
Today it suddenly dawn on me that i must learn to treat everyone with love, be it my family, my boyfriend ,my ministry members, or friends. GOd,i have always been receiving but i never give enough. I want to be the kinda woman who noes wat it means to give and to love. I want to learn to be less sarcastic, to be fun but not to go overboard. There's so much to improve. I need so much love and patience before i get too disappointed in myself. GOd, i live this life not by works but by faith but because i love u, i wan to change,i want to strive to be like you, then grant me enough of everything necessary to change. Teach me everything i need to learn to change.Help me to change for i am weak. Fire me up with the passion for u that i will always desire to change and to be out of my comfort zone for you and you alone. Show me the way. Smack me if i am not learning or listening to you. GOd, speak to me. Work through me. Hear me out though i am not worthy, because Jesus died for me i am given the grace to plead before you, the grace to change and to noe that i need to change. Help me not to take you for granted. Above all, help me to put you as first in my life. God, thank you for hearing me out. Change me, please.
In Jesus' name i pray,Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me