***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, October 20, 2005

chat

Missing danny now...thanking u for putting him in this silly life of mine...thanking u for putting my heart in the hands of a man who is careful with it...thanking you for this beautiful relationship...thanking you for how he is pacing me...thanking you for preparing me for this relationship... thanking u for all the wrong turns i've made in life, thanking u for all the mistakes that molded me...thanking u for preparing the two of us to complement each other...thanking u for everything....

Today is a free and easy day...finally a relaxed day after all the projects and stuff...so i'm very happy...managed to have quality conversations with meiyin and charlotte and am really glad to just be able to be with them loh...haha

I always thot my love language is touch...but i realised that i actually kept a distance and is not comfortable with hugging friends and expressing my appreciation for them...I do give them biscuits and stuff but also not often...yes...acts of service once in a while but i think i am very lazy..i dun like to encourage others verbally as well....think eventually i'm left with only one option....quality time...yup..towards friends and family. My love language is quality time...funny how i realised more about myself when i compare the difference btw my interaction with danny and others...well...not that i dun love the latter but i dunno how and am not comfortable expressing my love for them....i just want to be there...dun even think i need to tok...just be there...i pray for them...pray for those i love but they may not noe either...silly me...analysing myself...

Father, you noe, i wanna thank you for this time that u gave me...tis been a long time since i typed to you like this...chatting with you happily and just resting in your presence...awesome...i like it...thank you Lord...

Father today i felt convicted to do more for my cell members...wanted to call them up once in a while and to get to noe them beyond cell time and really be their fren....slowly k...i dun wan to run the risk of a burn out though i think i wouldn't...

And Father, do u think i should try to get myself a clinic assistant job...thot it would be interesting and i can earn some income...how? wat's your view? grant me the job opportunities and the peace to go ahead if that's your will k? and most importantly, let me seek you and be sensitive to you...

Thank you for being so patient and listening to me...you are the glorious God yet u take time to hear me out...you are the magnificent creator who takes time to mold me...thank you for being so holy and personal...funny how u incorporate all the different characteristics...but then again...that's y i have to call you "God" for you are marvellous beyond description..i love you Lord...more than the love of a subdordinate...you are my loving Father, my faithful Master, my sovereign Lord and my sacrificial Saviour. Thank you.

You have a nice night chatting with other brothers and sisters in Christ too...

In Jesus' name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me