***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Transformation

Felt very blessed when i realised that u softened xxx's heart and preserved my marks...finally everything is resolved...all burdens are lifted...though i'm still tired from the insomnia that i was suffering from. Nonetheless, i want to praise you.

*************************************

Today i met another pri school fren and i was shocked to find that i'm the rough and vulgar girl in his memory...so silly...but tis quite interesting to look back and hear about wat others has to say about the past 'me'.

Yup, i remember those days...when i was so young.... but not innocent...when i was coarse and vulgar...those days when i spoke without restraint...those days when my hokkien vulgarities was at its peak....those days when i cried in the middle of the night....those days when i feared the death of my parents and myself...those days when i imagined funerals and how it would be like for me to lose those i love and for those i love to lose me...those days when i was without hope, those days when i was questioning life....those days without you nor the knowledge of Jesus...those days...

Tis amazing how a primary school girl can have so many fears...can have such dark secrets and desires, can have such pride and arrogance...Tis shocking that my past can be so painful...poverty so real...quarrels etc...

I dunno y i was chosen...maybe because i really needed you...i had so many questions and my life was so dark....ultimately only u have the answers....

...today i am filled with thanksgiving...for YOU CHANGED ME.

"If anyone is in Christ....he is a new creation.... the old is gone... the new has come !!!" Amen.

Yes Lord....con't to change and mould me...let me never forget how u have changed me..
I am your clay...YOU are MY PotTeR...then mold me for i am yours...

Always in You...nv enough of u...nv enough of the transformation...thank you so much my Lord..

In Jesus' name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me