***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, March 01, 2013

The footprints of Jesus

My Jesus was baptised in the Jordon River.

The spirit descended upon him like a dove.

He was led into the desert for 40 days and 40 nights.

When He left the desert and spoke in the synagogue,

He spoke as One with POWER. and AUTHORITY.

I was baptised in the Holy Spirit when He sought me out in 2006, after anchoring me in His Word in 2005, led into the desert in 2007, and visited at the end of the year annually till Today.

So now I'm walking in His footsteps, led into ministry.

Empower me with POWER. and AUTHORITY.

Grant me LOvE and Love me.

Thank you Jesus, my secret friend, my safe refuge, my love, my joy and my comfort in times of trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me